We are committed to the ongoing ethical and sustainable treatment of the environment and communities in which we operate. We aim to make a positive contribution to society and the environment by advising our clients on how to embed sustainable practices into their communications as well as improving our own business practices. We believe that acting as a responsible business we will enhance our relationships with our clients, suppliers and colleagues and build purpose into our business values.
- ISO14001 Environmental Management Accreditation. This ensures a holistic approach to environmental management, taking in both legislative and industry requirements.
- Full waste segregation. We produce much sought-after highly recyclable waste streams with intrinsic value. We have used thorough waste segregation to not only produce an environmental benefit but also a business opportunity.
- Non-solvent ink use and low VOC emissions. The elimination of solvents within printing inks and the switchover to UV-based curing has dramatically reduced the emissions of volatile organic compounds into the atmosphere – our emissions are significantly below local authority VOC permitted levels.
- Intelligent lighting solutions. The installation of movement sensitive and power balancing lighting systems has reduced energy usage within the business and enabled our commitment to our CCL obligations.
- Server reduction program. We’ve embraced cloud technology and are aiming to reduce our dependence on physical server size and numbers in favour of a low CO2 cloud facility.