BOOKER / MONDELEZ NP3 CADBURY
Terms & Conditions - PREMIER
16 April - 31 May 2022
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Promoter is: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch whose address is at Cadbury House, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH. Please do not send entries to this address, as they will not be entered into this prize draw.
- Participants must be 18 and over.
- Entry is open to registered Booker Limited (“Booker”) Premier retailers (“Participants”) located in Great Britain only. NI retailers are excluded. Participants agree to abide by these terms and conditions in order to qualify for a chance to win a prize.
- To enter, Participants must purchase from Booker, 3 or more cases from the Qualifying Products listed below between 00:01, 16/04/2022 and 23:59 31/05/2022 (the “Qualifying Period”). Any entries received outside of the Qualifying Period will not be valid.
- Participants will automatically be entered into the prize draw each time they have bought 3+ cases of any Qualifying Products, to have the chance to win one of 5 prizes. Prizes available to win are 1 of 5 pairs of Hospitality Match Tickets to one Arsenal F.C., Chelsea F.C., Liverpool F.C., Manchester United, Manchester City, or Tottenham Hotspur football match in the 2022/23 season (tickets subject to availability). Includes reasonable travel expenses (up to a maximum of £250 total per winner & guest combined).
- Should the Participant not wish to be automatically entered for the prize draw or accept any prize they must contact our appointed third party called Superior Creative Services Limited, (“Superior”) at email@example.com and confirm this in writing.
- Qualifying Products for Booker: Cadbury Duo Chocolate Bar 54.5g 36 Case (M270084), Cadbury Wispa Duo Chocolate Bar 47.4g 32 Case (M270069), Cadbury Wispa Gold Duo Chocolate Bar 67g 32 Case (M270083), Cadbury Double Decker Duo Chocolate Bar 74.6g 32 Case (M270067), Cadbury Boost Duo Chocolate Bar 63g 32 Case (M270065).
- Participants do not need to purchase the required Qualifying Products in one transaction; Qualifying Products purchased during the Qualifying Period will count towards the Qualifying Products required to qualify for the prize draw.
- Participants will be responsible for any tax liability.
- Booker will provide Superior with details of Participants who have qualified for the prize draw so that Superior can select the winners.
- Draw to take place within 14 days of closing date. The 5 winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Qualifying Period by Superior on behalf of the Promoter. Each winner will be notified by Superior by telephone/email within 21 days of the prize draw closing date (23:59 on 31/05/2022). Superior’s notification is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Tickets will be distributed to the winner within the week of match selected.
- By entering this competition, you agree to your store name and store email address being passed to Superior strictly for the purposes of administering the prize associated with the promotion.
- Participants can win a maximum of one prize.
- If contact cannot be made with a winner within 2 weeks of prize draw closing date, Superior reserves the right to select a new winner.
- No cash or other prize alternative is available. Prizes are non transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned.
- Participants may be requested to take part in unpaid publicity but this is not a condition of prize acceptance.
- Superior reserves the right to refuse to redeem an application for the prize draw if there are reasonable grounds to believe that a Participant has not complied with any of these terms and conditions, or has not acted in good faith. Superior’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Superior reserves the right to amend or withdraw the promotion if deemed necessary due to circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
- Entries which are otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be valid. Booker accepts no responsibility for failure to process an entry where such failure is due to circumstances outside Booker’s control.
- Booker Limited’s Liability. Booker will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The Promoter, Superior and Booker will only use the personal data supplied for the administration of the promotion and for no other purpose. The Promoter, Superior and Booker are bound by, and will use your data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2017/679 and the Data Protection Act 2018.
- This promotion is run by the Promoter and is not in any way administered by Arsenal FC, Chelsea FC, Liverpool FC, Manchester City, Manchester United or Tottenham Hotspur, By entering, you acknowledge that, Arsenal FC, Chelsea FC, Liverpool FC, Manchester City, Manchester United or Tottenham Hotspur shall not have any liability to you in connection with the promotion.
- Each ticket is issued by the relevant Club subject to the terms and conditions of entry, which are available from the Club and will be provided to you with your prize. The use of a ticket to enter a Club's stadium constitutes acceptance of that Club's terms and conditions of entry. The ticket shall remain at all times the property of the issuing Club.
- These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and Participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- In accepting the prize of Hospitality Match Tickets, the winners are also subject to the following terms and conditions:
- If the guest is a minor, then they should be accompanied by a responsible adult and with their guardian’s consent.
- Except mobile phones used for personal and private use only, you may not bring into (or use within) any Club’s stadium any equipment that is capable of recording or transmitting any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to a match or any aspect of it.
- The Clubs reserve the right to eject from a stadium any person who fails to comply with applicable terms or conditions of entry.
- If you are the subject of a current Banning Order under the Football Spectators Act 1989 (as amended), you will be refused entry to the competition and to all Club stadiums.
- Other than as set out in the Terms and Conditions of Entry, you may not transfer or sell Tickets to anybody without the prior written agreement from the promoter. The unauthorised sale or disposal of tickets is a criminal offenseunder section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994, as amended by the Violent Crime Reduction Act 2006
- Once dates, tickets, or names are booked, they cannot be altered or changed except at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
For all overnight stays, a credit or debit card is required. The winner is solely responsible for any additional charges incurred at the accommodation during their stay, including, without limitation, costs of meals, drinks, additional nights and services together with related taxes.
The winner must inform the Promoter of any wheelchair or any similar access needs.
The winner is responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guests whilst taking the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the winner and/or their guests from participation in any aspect of the Prize if any party fails to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Prize or if the winner and/or their guests act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is, in the opinion of the Promoter, anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others. Whilst at the event/venue, you must not: be drunk, intoxicated, under the influence of drugs, be abusive, threatening, make or incite racial abuse, chant, use offensive language, make obscene gestures, throw items, behave anti-socially, carry laser pens, bring animals (except guide dogs), carry offensive weapons or illegal substances, carry candles, climb any structure, make excessive noise, offer any item for sale, damage the venue or smoke. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions may result in refused entry, or the ticket holders being required to leave the event/venue. It is the responsibility of the winner and their companions to ensure that they take care when moving around the venue.